THE BANNI BANDANA IN 'SAND FLOWER'
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Pure, organic cotton bandana top like no other.
- Madd by artisans using an ancient craft which is over 500 years older called Dabu printing. This is a mud resist type of printing technique in which hand craved wooden blocks are used to apply a paste of clay made if various natural substances. The fabric is then dyed in vegetable and eco-friendly dyes.
- Warm-toned hues, perfect for a neutral daytime look
- Secure, lightweight and airy cotton fabric with a chiffon sash to tie chiffon, 'dupatta' fabric.
- Not sheer
- Adjustable width at the bust allows this top to fit a 32-38 inch bust.
- Fits sizes US XS-M