*SOLD OUT* The Going Out Top in Pink Himalayan Salt
- Plunging pink crop top of your dreams.
- Pastel pink poly-silk featuring hand-embroidered border, sourced from a tribe of rural artisans in the northern deserts of Gujarat, India.
- Handmade in Mumbai by a team of talented tailors
- One Size - Limited Stock.
- Will fit U.S. sizes XS - M, bust 32-36 | *See size guide for more details.
- No Pre-Order option, due to rare procurement of craft.
The Story Behind the Fabric of this damn cute fit
This piece features 'Sisha' mirror-work embroidery done by the female artisans of a nomadic tribe in the northern deserts of Gujarat, India, roughly 200 miles south of the border to Pakisan.
*This handcrafted textile is from a tucked away corner of the world, and the very few people left who know how to make it. It is incredible precious - priceless actually - and is available in limited stock only. If sold out, option to pre-order unavailable, as this art is incredibly rare and hard to come by.