The Bandhani Set - Matching Bra and Ruffle Wrap Skirt
- The world needs more boho badasses, just like it needs more of these sets. We can do something about that though, right?
- A matching bra & wrap skirt set, hand tailored from a deep red, Bandhani fabric, using the process of natural dyeing.
- A delicately dotted pattern marks this distinctive and age old craft, while lending a fresh and playful feel for every frill-seeker and boho badass.
- Tie-fastening detail | pure cotton | not sheer
- Deep red fabric featuring small polka dots, a trademark stamp of the Bandhani craft.
- Fabric is sourced from a tribe of rural artisans in the northern deserts of Gujarat, India.
- Bra is hand-stitched in Mumbai by a team of talented tailors
- Bra fits cup sizes A-C.
- Skirt measures 15 inches long from shortest hem and 15 inches long from longest hem.
- Limited Inventory - Once Sold Out, Pre-Order will be made available.
Artisan techniques - Bandhani
This fabric has been created by village artisans in Gujarat using the age old tradition of Bandhani, a tie-dye technique dated back around 5000 years. Every piece is unique as each spot is individually hand tied by artisans. Women build independence and confidence as they are able to work from home, running their households whilst earning an income. The men process the dying using organic natural dyes. Training is provided to teach new artisans the correct techniques which in turn improve economic, environmental and social conditions of the rural community.