The Summer Halter
This gorgeous halter has a border that is inlaid with mirrors, completely hand-embroidered by female artisans from the villages of Kutch, India.
The body is a white satin blend and it has a tie-back, allowing for some flexibility in sizing. This versatile piece can be worn during the day or night, and styled in a formal way with a pair of white pants, or silk skirt, or worn more casually with some denim for brunch.
- Satin blend featuring hand-embroidered border
- Inlaid mirrors add a lovely retro aesthetic
- Tie back closure
- halter style
- Plunging neckline with flexibility in depth
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Small fits size 32A-34C
- Medium fits 34D-36C
- Large fits 36D-40C
* Please note the satin fabric has no stretch to it. Dry clean or hand wash in cold water. Mirrors are delicate and vary from piece to piece - each one is intricately made by hand from start to finish.